Thursday, August 09, 2007

Go Fly a Kite!


It was a cold, windy day, so I sat in the car, listened to CBC radio and worked on my Yo-Yo's. You may be wondering what that thing is in the sky. Well, it will explain why I haven't been posting here. It's a big kite, (called a power kite) and people use them to get pulled around on boards in the water, (like a little surf board with foot straps) or land boards (like a big skate board, with straps) or a buggy. That was back in the day, before I was totally hooked. Now look at me!

That's right, my new hobby has put everything else on hold! This may not look impressive, but trust me, you can get going pretty fast. I do wear a helmet now.

Some of the daredevils do impressive jumps!

Even the best at flying do the kite in the tree trick!
So there you have it. When the rains come again, I'll get back to my knitting.

1 comment:

Annie Jeffries said...

Hi!! Your are BACK. I knew if I was patient, I would see you again. You have given new meaning to the phrase "go fly a kite".