Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Will have Warm Feet

Here we go, a little change in colour. It's a popular combination right now, blue and brown, but one I've always liked. I spent a day sorting and organizing of my craft crap on the weekend. I've converted one end of my tiny dining room into a work area. I wanted to post a picture of the before and after, but the after isn't done yet. Seeing as I love interior shots of other peoples homes, studios and work spaces I may as well show mine as well. Soon...


3 comments:

Annie Jeffries said...

what a terrific background for the socks. Oh yeah, love the color combination too. May be popular but classic as well.

laura capello said...

I am always so amazed when I see people creating stuff with yarn... it is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

You can have some of this heat! Socks!! I wouldn't touch socks right now. I won't wear them again until November!