Monday, January 16, 2006

Pink



We've had 27 consecutive days of rain, and guess what? We missed breaking the record by one measly day, and to top it off, we're back to a rainy forecast!


Well, to cheer me on, and any one else in the Pacific North West, here is a little ray of pink happiness. This is the third pair of socks I've knit. My second pair are in their new home, with out having been photographed first. These were also done for a very good friend of mine. They're Fleece Artist, and as you can see, I use four needles. I'm perfectly content (for now) with this method, in fact, I love it.

Since this is a pink post, I thought I would add a picture of this house that I stumbled upon the other day. (our one and only sunny day) Someone's not afraid of colour!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Oh, I loooove the pink socks. The house...well...I'm sure THEY enjoy it!